“Pope of the East” throws napalm bomb on world Orthodoxy
The patriarchal synod convened in Constantinople recently, obviously bowing to the command from the aptly dubbed “Pope of the East”, Patriarch Bartholomew, took the disastrous, definitive step to proceed with granting autocephaly to the schismatic “Church” of Ukraine, at the same time “restoring” the schismatic bishops Philaret and Makary. By pulling the strings at the extinguished Fener1, the transatlantic global hawks have made it much easier to accomplish their latest geopolitical and geostrategic plans...
The decision “legitimizes” canon violations and lawlessness, and by conducting an ecclesiological and ecclesiastical coup d'etat, widens even more the already existing rift with the Russian Church, with the likelihood that an intra-orthodox schism is imminent and, in a short time, will become pan-Orthodox. [by now an accomplished fact. Tr.]
The Fanariots, who have the “first and foremost” “presiding hierarch” among them, assume that ecumenical Orthodoxy is their feud and conquest, and behave and act in like manner, as if they do not even give consideration to the safety of the spiritual and sacred canons, in their quest to implement their distorted plans to fulfill their hegemonic ambitions.
After years of reveling in contempt for the sacred canons that regulate the relations of the Orthodox Church with heretics and heathens, violating and trampling on a host of them, the important men in charge of ecclesiastical affairs in Bosporus have, with one stroke, without any substantive ecclesiastical reason and cause, made a foolish and unwise action that will lead to an intra-Orthodox schism, and “legitimizes” their papally inspired and implemented hegemony.
Despite receiving agonizing pleas and early warnings from local Churches, bishops, scholars of theology, respected people who love Orthodoxy, who toil to preserve pan-orthodox unity, recalcitrant Mr. Bartholomew, all the while aware of the consequences of his decisions, proceeded with the act of attacking, dividing and murdering the much talked about “pan-Orthodox unity” promoted at the pseudo-synod of Crete!
The extinguished Fener is now the sole instigator, fabricator, preserver, and promoter of dysfunction and disorder in contemporary ecclesiastical life.
Though the decision of the Fanariot synod is incendiary, a napalm bomb dropped on Ukraine as well as on ecumenical Orthodoxy, the Synod communiqué appeals “to all sides involved that they avoid appropriation of Churches, Monasteries and other properties, as well as every other act of violence and retaliation, so that the peace and love of Christ may prevail”! Behold the moral contradiction among the Fanariots! But wasn’t it you who lit the fire that is now a blaze? And now you expect peace to prevail? Peace without its precondition, i.e. adhering to the established order?
How long will world Orthodoxy become darkened and razed by the Patriarchate of Constantinople under its current leadership? When will it finally convene a REAL intra-Orthodox Synod that will finally put an end to this kind of papal-governing mentality that they are ensnared in?
- Fener is the name of the district in Istanbul, Turkey, where the patriarchate is located. Fener, in Greek φανάρι (fanari), means lantern.
- Why the story of the Three Holy Youths is so significant - December 16, 2020
- THE BREAD, THE WINE, THE MODE - April 3, 2020
- Let everyone examine himself - April 1, 2020
- A “mercy” or an “offering” of peace? – PART II - March 26, 2020
- Resemblance to animals but affinity with God - March 26, 2020
- A “mercy” or an “offering” of peace? – Part I - March 7, 2020
- Unbaptized spouses: welcome to the Church! –Abp. Elpidophoros - February 29, 2020
- Eternal suffering or eternal rewards - February 17, 2020
- There is only one way to reach salvation and life eternal - February 17, 2020
- The practice of reading “inaudibly” does not make sense - February 10, 2020