Western Learning and Latin Influence in the Church — a talk by Fr. Seraphim Rose
How is Western schoolbook learning different from divine knowledge? Fr. Seraphim Rose talks about the theology of Saint John of Shanghai and San Francisco.
- The “Jesus Prayer”: 11 quotations from the Saints - December 11, 2020
- How to make a country great again: 10 thoughts of Metropolitan Onuphry - November 20, 2020
- THE HEART: The instrument unknown to science - October 16, 2020
- Breaking the logic barrier - October 16, 2020
- Contemplate the human nature of Christ in 50 slides - December 12, 2019
- Keep your faith! An open letter to the monks of Mount Athos - August 28, 2019
- Elder Emilianos eulogizes Fr. Dimitri Gagastathis - May 9, 2019
- Why a Crucified Messiah? by Fr. Thomas Hopko – Part 1 - April 25, 2019
- Walled-off priest wins trial. Slap in the face for Metropolis - March 20, 2019
- Characteristics of Orthodox Clergy - March 2, 2019
Article editing and illustrations by Anthony Hatzidakis.