Western Learning and Latin Influence in the Church — a talk by Fr. Seraphim Rose
How is Western schoolbook learning different from divine knowledge? Fr. Seraphim Rose talks about the theology of Saint John of Shanghai and San Francisco.
- Contemplate the human nature of Christ in 50 slides - December 12, 2019
- Keep your faith! An open letter to the monks of Mount Athos - August 28, 2019
- Elder Emilianos eulogizes Fr. Dimitri Gagastathis - May 9, 2019
- Why a Crucified Messiah? by Fr. Thomas Hopko – Part 1 - April 25, 2019
- Walled-off priest wins trial. Slap in the face for Metropolis. - March 20, 2019
- Characteristics of Orthodox Clergy - March 2, 2019
- You are invited to the Heavenly Banquet - November 3, 2018
- FEAR “the Ecumenical”! - October 13, 2018
- Bishop Longinus: “Cretan Council a lawless synod” - June 14, 2018
- Bishop Longinus: Orthodox hierarchs are betraying the Faith - June 14, 2018
Article editing and illustrations by Anthony Hatzidakis.